- the International Scientific Committee will consider all papers received until the submission deadline;
- all papers received until the submission deadline will be double-blind reviewed by members of the International Scientific Committee;
- an author can submit two papers at the most (maximum four authors/article);
- or authors whose language is not English we strongly recommend to use a proofreading service (preferably by an English native speaker or specialist).
- 120 Euro/article, for the publication in the conference proceedings;
- 100 Euro/person, for the co-authors of an article (only if they will participate in the conference);
- 180 Euro/2 articles;
- 100 Euro/article or 160 Euro/2 articles - for the International Scientific Committee`s Members, Organizing Committee`s Members, Scientific Reviewers, teaching staff and military instructors belonging to "Nicolae Balcescu" Land Forces Academy;
- Based on the reciprocity principle, there will be exempted for paying the tax professors and scientific researchers belonging to higher education institutions which signed agreements in this regard with "Nicolae Balcescu" Land Forces Academy;
- If the conference will be held online the fees will be modified accordingly (depending on the COVID-19 pandemic evolution).
Beneficiary: UM 01512 Sibiu
- CUI: 4241117 SWIFT code: RNCBROBU
- Foreign participants will pay in the account No. RO30RNCB0227036038450143 opened at ROMANIAN COMMERCIAL BANK.
- Romanian participants will pay in the account No. RO57RNCB0227036038450142 opened at ROMANIAN COMMERCIAL BANK.
- The fee is not to be paid until you receive the evaluation results.