- the international scientific committee will consider all abstracts received by the submission deadline;
- all the authors will receive a notification of abstract selection;
- all full papers received by the submission deadline will be double-blind reviewed by members of the international scientific committee;
- an author can submit two papers at the most (maximum four authors/article);
- for authors whose language is not English we strongly recommend that you have your work proofread (preferably by an English native speaker or specialist).
The conference fee is payable in advance and the scanned receipt is to be sent as attachment to the confirmation template by
May 03, 2017
Beneficiary: UM 01512 Sibiu, CUI: 4241117
- 100 Euro/article;
- 140 Euro/2 articles;
- 100 Euro/2 articles for the International Scientific Commitee's Members, Organising Commitee's Members and Scientific Reviewers;
- In the case of articles written by several authors, each of the authors participants will pay a fee of 100 Euro;
- The principle of reciprocity is applied for teaching and research staff for the universities which have partnership agreements with "Nicolae Balcescu" Land Forces Academy.
- For foreign participants are to be paid in account no. RO93RZBR0000060012628798 opened at RAIFFEISEN BANK SIBIU.
- For Romanian participants are to be paid in LEI at the BNR exchange rate of the day in account no. RO41TREZ57620F332000XXXX opened at Sibiu Treasury (TREZORERIA SIBIU).
The fees include:
- a conference portfolio (including an electronic copy of the conference proceedings and the conference programme);
- refreshments during coffee breaks;
- a place at the conference cocktail and dinner;
- accommodation within the available places in the Academy (for those who do not wish to be free of charge accommodated in the Academy’s housing facilities, please visit www.turistinfo.ro, www.booking.com or similar booking websites for on-charge accommodation in locations other than the ones provided by our institution).